The mc²90 can do anything. Nearly.
The technical features of the mc²90.
As a real star the mc²90 has many highlights. For instance a convincing modularity which allows effortlessly converting the console from broadcast production to a surround studio. Or a freely configurable desk surface with up to 200 faders, while direct access to all parameters is possible at any time. The mc²90 also fascinates with its perfect sound quality: equipped with high-performance DSP cards, the mc²90 guarantees excellent signal processing – cracking delay settings are therefore a matter of the past.
Integrated Loudness Metering
Following an agreement on loudness standards, the ‘Loudness War’ has been brought to an end. And Lawo is already on the case to implement these standards: all mc² consoles can now boast integrated loudness metering, complying fully with the EBU/R128 and ATSC/A85 requirements — a world’s first from Lawo. For detailed information please click here.
- Loudness metering* - full signal control implemented in mixing console, following the standards of EBU and ATSC (*available with V4.14 SW Release)
- AMBIT is a DSP module for the perfect conversion of stereo signals to surround sound
- Flexible desk surface which ideally adapts to your individual workflow
- Form follows function, the new operating philosophy allowing short training and intuitive operation of all audio modules
- Highest reliability, e.g. thanks to a control processor which has a redundant design for the first time
- Innovative design and top quality materials which make the mc²90 the eye-catcher of your studio