Full of power, high precision.
The mc²66 highlights.
The mc²66 is a highly professional tool which reliably supports you with all tasks. 888 DSP channels and 144 summing busses guarantee maximum power, while top quality signal processing ensures maximum precision. And what if speed is required? Then the mc²66 convinces with its newly developed operation philosophy “assign at destination” which allows fast and secure interference also in critical live situations.
The new redundantly designable MKII Router with 8192 crosspoints provides, with its fully integrated control system for the operation, a highest possible level of reliability.
Integrated Loudness Metering
Following an agreement on loudness standards, the ‘Loudness War’ has been brought to an end. And Lawo is already on the case to implement these standards: all mc² consoles can now boast integrated loudness metering, complying fully with the EBU/R128 and ATSC/A85 requirements — a world’s first from Lawo. For detailed information please click here.
- Loudness metering * - full signal control implemented in mixing console, following the standards of EBU and ATSC (*available with V4.14 SW Release)
- AMBIT is a DSP module for the perfect conversion of stereo signals to surround sound
- Highest reliability – benefit from the maximum operating safety thanks to the redundant design of all audio channels
- Top flexibility – make far-ranging modification during operation, without loosing production data
- Optimum network capacity – linking several mixers and matrixes enables you to set up even very large broadcast complexes and therefore guarantees great time and cost efficiency
- With the Extra Faders Option *, additional 8 faders are available. Now you can choose between the classic layout and the new Short-Control Fader Panel in the central control section. Thanks to the Extra Faders Option you can now install a mc²66 MKII with 64 faders at the narrow side of an OB van. (*supported with V4.14 SW Release, orders are accepted)