Full mc² functionality in a small footprint.
The highlights of the mc²56.
From extra small to extra large: The mc²56’s five frame sizes.
The size of the task determines the size of the tool, and not vice-versa. Therefore, the mc²56 is now available in five different frame sizes: for example, 16 faders for smaller outside broadcast vehicles or 80 faders for more complex challenges. With the mc256, you can get the mixing console to meet your exact requirements, tailor-made. The console is extremely flexible.
Form follows function: The central control section.
Easy-to-reach user-buttons, large trackball buttons, touchscreen in the central GUI, fancy-looking illuminated rotary knobs – anyone who sits down with the mc256 will want to get started immediately. And, thanks to many carefully thought-out details and clever features, the console is easy to understand and very intuitive to operate.
The main highlights:
- NEW: Permanent metering of the 16 central faders
- NEW: More directly accessible parameters (e.g. all 6 dynamic parameters)
- NEW: 9 individually assignable user buttons
- NEW: Illuminated rotary knobs for an even better overview
- NEW: Large trackball buttons
- NEW: Improved snapshot operation thanks to more directly accessible buttons
- NEW: Integrated RTW goniometer or user panel in the overbridge
Now with many new functions: The decentralised control section.
The decentralised control section is a sure-fire winner: the sensible layout of control elements, combined with a wealth of practical details, guarantee maximum efficiency even in demanding productions.
The main highlights:
- NEW: Button-glow for colour-coding the channel strips and enhancing user guidance even in low light conditions
- NEW: Real 2-man operation with fully decentralized control of all parameters including bank and layer selection, EQ, dynamics and bus assignment
- NEW: Expanded, simplified touch operation for intuitive working, such as VCA allocation, bus assignment, meter pickup/mode select and mix-minus configuration
- NEW: User buttons in the channel strips can be changed as required, so that up to 12 parameters can be triggered using the 4 fader user buttons