Less complexity, more efficiency.
Lawo has applied more than 40 years of experience in mixing console development to the PC platform, creating the JADE control center. No more complicated menus or matching multiple programs – simply route all your audio signals via JADE and focus on your original tasks.
Use audio interfaces without restrictions
The ability to work with all of your audio interfaces simultaneously can save a lot of time and avoid mistakes. For example: when conducting a phone interview, you can now mix your microphone signal, the audio signal from a CD player and an internal audio stream from your VoIP program and record this mix directly to your PC in one pass. No external routing of the signal nor switching of signals is necessary.
JADE recognizes all audio applications relevant to a production and switches signals at the touch of a button. JADE is not restricted by a ‘proprietary’ approach to operation, but allows generic cooperation of nearly all audio interfaces and applications. Scenarios can be defined in snapshots, so that vital applications can be activated in a single step, allowing JADE to be used to simultaneously connect sources and destinations for a headset and codec, start the recording software and launch the codec software so that it accesses the telephone database.
A demo version of JADE available here for free
At a glance:
- JADE directly interconnects audio hardware, from the onboard sound chip in a notebook to a professional external audio interface.
- JADE directly interconnects all available audio signals from any installed software. Audio signals don’t have to leave the PC.
- JADE incorporates RAVENNA networking, so all audio signals can be made available on a network.
- JADE can process audio signals using integrated high-quality Lawo mc² series algorithms, or via any third-party VST* plug-in.
- Extensive metering (peak, EBU R128 and ATAC A/85 loudness, correlation metering)
- JADE can run scripts to control other software applications. With Lawo EDIT, this integration is especially powerful.
- Complete configurations – including all processing parameters – can be saved and recalled at the push of a button.
*VST is a registered trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH